Hannah Goedhart is a multi-disciplinary artist searching for a way to combine dance and music with art and particularly with projections. She is specialized in video, projection, visuals and performance art. She has experience in performing and choreographing modern dance. She has a musical background of playing the flute, singing and performing.
Hannah graduated from ArtEZ in Arnhem in 2018 and she did her final internship at KunstLAB Arnhem.
Expositions and performances:
- 2018: De Nijmeegse Kunstnacht, Nijmegen. Work: Trancendance
- 2018: Let’s Play, Luxor Arnhem. Work: Trancendance
- 2017: Festival La Truite Magique, Belgian Ardennes. Work: La Truite Magique
- 2017: De Kaaij, Nijmegen. Work: Morph
- 2017: Finals exposition ArtEZ, Arnhem. Work: Graduation project: Trancendance
- 2016: De Nieuwe Gang, Beuningen. Work: Colored view
- 2015: Immerloo Park Festival, Arnhem. Work: Movement Drawings